QwikLine’s™ revolutionary, patent-pending QwikLine™ Slide Nut is a line of heavy duty, industrial strength products used to quickly secure connections as either a permanent nut or sub-assembly device. The “Slide Nut” slides down the bolt or rod over either good or damaged threads to the point of connection, then tightens with the same holding power of a standard nut … in seconds.
- Slides over either good or damaged threads to the point of connection.
- Holding power of standard nuts (e.g. 56,000 lbs. tensile strength on a 3/4” Grade 8 bolt).
- Rotates off bolt or rod over either good or damaged threads.
- Wide Range of Sizes Available: S.A.E. (3/8” to 4”) and Metric (10mm to 100mm), with larger sizes and/or other materials upon request.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Connection in Seconds … Saving Significant Time & Money where Speed of Connection is Critical!
- Reduced Time & Frustration Not Having to Repair Thread Damage!
- Eliminates Cross Threading!
- Fast Connections on Hard to Reach Bolts or Rods!
- Ease and Speed of Use in Harsh Conditions!
- High Return On Investment (ROI)!
Click to view the QwikLine™ Slide Nut Product Flyer